Fire Extinguisher goes off at Camp
A fire extinguisher discharged throughout a cabin, covering the floor as well as the furniture in the unit with grim and soot. If this had laid dormant for an extended period of time the wood paneling as well as the wooden furniture would swell and mold would form within the unit. Our team not only had their cleaning work cut out for them, but they were also on a time sensitive task. These pictures emphasis the amount of refuse on the various floors of the living room area as well as the surrounding rooms and furniture. Our SERVPRO team did a fantastic job cleaning and restoring the unit "Like it never even happened."